Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Friend Makin' Mondays...On a Tuesday



Every Monday over at Kasey's All That is Good Blog, she gives directions for Friend Makin' Mondays which includes a different activity to be done by readers on their own blogs to get to know their fellow bloggers. Usually, it is anything from answering questions, sharing pictures, and things that help everyone to get know each other and support each other better. I have seen this on a couple of blogs and have decided to join in...albeit a day late...

Today's task is confessions:
  1. There is a candy jar at work with bite size candy bars and I usually eat anywhere from 5-10 a day. I think I eat probably the equivalent of 3 full candy bars on a daily basis. This does not help me lose any of the pregnancy weight and probably why I have been stagnant with the weight loss.
  2. I have not told any of my family (including my husband) or close friends about this blog yet as I am afraid they will judge me for it.
  3. I miss the freedom I had before I had a child. I would not trade my baby for anything though.
  4. I feel that I do not read or watch enough educational books or programs and fill my brain with too much useless knowledge...but that this is all my brain can handle right now.
  5. Related to number 4, I watch way too much reality television.
  6. Like Kasey , I was engaged once before the current hubby. While I will always have fond memories of that man, I do not regret ending the engagement as it has brought me where I am today.
  7. I need anger management. I do not handle arguments well as my husband can attest to.
  8. Even though I have a great life and a pretty good self esteem, I often feel that people are more "with it" than I am and have more exciting lives.
  9. I tend to space out. I was given a most likely award by my cheer group in high school called most likely to space out.

Ok everyone. I have confessed, now it's your turn. Go here for the rules.

2 comments:

Karin Katherine said...

While my husband does know about the blog I really didn't tell my friends. They are slowly finding out though and I'm just dealing with it. I'm sure the ladies in my neighborhood talk about be behind my back, but whose to say they wouldn't do that even if I didn't have a blog? At least I'm not afraid to put myself out there to some degree and writing is a good outlet for me. I would like to be a writer one day and so I think it's good practice.

Kasey said...

I'm so glad you joined us for FMM! I love it when new people join in the fun! and what great confessions! and a great way to enter FMM showing everyone the real you! I say if blogging is your escape then keep it to yourself girl! and good for us to end engagements before we got married. I just knew it wasn't right and had to get out of there! Thanks for joining us! have a great day!