Friday, June 12, 2009

Storage

So, this is where I normally store Jack's toys; in the living room, in baskets under the coffee table. Not exactly the most pleasing place to the eye, but I didn't have anywhere else where I could just throw them when I wanted to clean up really fast.

Now, here's where they are:

I have had my eye on this wicker chest from Target for a while now and every time I'm there debate whether or not I should get it. I have known that we would need some type of chest/toy chest at some point to deal with the mounting toys that seem to increase every week, but never bit the bullet and got one. That is until yesterday.


I decided to stop by the area where this was again yesterday just to take a look and saw that the chest that I had been eyeing was on clearance from $79.99 to $55.98. I was so happy! I knew this would be the lowest it would go and so I had to get it. And I'm so glad I did. It's much nicer than having to look at the baskets underneath the coffee table, it's a good color, it's sturdy, and it's something that I think can last us a long time. I love Target!!!


This little guy now thinks that I should buy him more toys as that chest is not quite full yet.

No comments: