Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm Obsessed

Thanks to Mary Kate at Our Journey , I found out about Picnik.com , a free photo editing web site (although you can pay for upgrading to premium services) that lets you do so many fun things with your pictures. As soon as I started using it, I was sending all kinds of cool edited photos to my husband and family. I am totally hooked!

Here's a couple of examples of what you can do:

The first photo to the right is the before picture and the photo below was made after messing around with some special "effects". I used the frames feature to make it look like a Polaroid picture, added a couple of cartoon-y characters, and also added my website URL for a watermark (which learning from Mary Kate , you can use to protect the photos on your blog.)




Here's another example of what you can do...
This is a family photo taken a little while back:



Below, here's what I did using the pencil sketch format:



Neat, huh?

You definitely should check it out and play with it. It's so much fun!

1 comment:

Consuelo? said...

Thank You I love it, I will try later..... keep finding good things, I wish I can teach how to paint ceramic, lol