Saturday, May 16, 2009

Getting to know The Clevelands

I found this little get to know you/your spouse questionnaire on another blog that I happened to pass by and after I copied it I had moved to other web pages by the time I was finished, so I am so sorry that I don't have the link to the original blog it came from.

Here's just a little info on me and my husband:

1. Who is your man? Dan
2. How long have you been together? 4 years, 6 months
3. How long did you date? 3 years
4. How old is your man? He will be 35 in August
5. Who eats more? Me
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did
7. Who is taller? He is
8. Who sings better? I would say me, although I don’t let him hear me sing that often…he’s a good singer though
9. Who is smarter? I would say he is more book smart than I am, but I am smarter in some other areas
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine
11. Who does the laundry? Me
12. Who takes out the garbage? Me…I do most of the chores
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
14. Who pays the bills? I pay my own personal bills; Dan pays the mortgage, utilities, etc…
15. Who is better with the computer? Him
16. Who mows the lawn? He does… we live on a hill and I would fall down the hill if I tried to mow it
17. Who cooks dinner? Neither of us very often, but when we do, I would say we do it equally
18. Who drives when you are together? He does
19. Who pays when you go out? Either of us
20. Who is most stubborn? Me
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Him…I’m never wrong :)
22. Whose parents do you see the most? My mom as she is close…his parents are out of state
23. Who kissed who first? I believe he did
24. Who asked who out? Him (?) We met on line and decided to go out together…I had initiated the on line contact though
25. Who proposed? Him
26. Who is more sensitive? Depends on the subject
27. Who has more friends? We have about the same amount of friends where we live (we are both from other states than the one we live in now)
28. Who has more siblings? Me, four sisters and two brothers. He has two sisters and a step brother
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Our animals and now baby Jack…whatever they say goes :)

No comments: