Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend


We had a great Memorial Day weekend. My older sister, Jen, who lives in Missouri, came out with her husband and my niece Tori to visit and my twin sister, Melissa, and her husband and my niece Maddie came out from North Carolina as well. The only siblings that were not there were my brothers Kris and Darin.

We bought a new
camera which I have been wanting to do for so long now (not an SLR though...I say as a tear falls down my face). Here are some of the pictures from the weekend:




Jack is in a little Braves outfit here...so cute!!!


This is my niece Maddie. She just turned three and Jack looks like he is going to crush her. I think he will outweigh her by his first birthday. It's ok Jack...you are allowed to be this chubby at your age. It's cute. At my age, it is not cute!

This is me and all of my sisters as well as my mom...so all of the main girls (my niece Maddie decided to join the picture too). Too bad my brothers couldn't be there. It's rare, since we all live in different places, that we even have this many of us together at one time. And when we are together....watch out. We are the loudest bunch you have ever heard. I have to constantly remind my husband that the reason I always talk loud is because I grew up in a family where you had to talk over people to be heard.

I had a great weekend and miss everyone who doesn't live close to me already.

No comments: