Friday, May 22, 2009

Goals - Updated

Ok,
It's time for an update on the goals that I posted last week. Did I meet them...?

  • Drink at least 60 oz of water every day (this used to be easy for me but for some reason I haven’t done it since Jack’s arrival) -- I did this every day but today. I was really busy at work and just forgot to keep re-filling my water. I definitely was drinking much more this week than I had been as indicated by the fact that I had to go to the ladies room every five minutes and literally would have to go again by the time I made it back to my desk.

  • Walk for an hour at least 3 times at lunchtime over the next week and at least an hour (either with Jack or on the treadmill) over the weekend -- We changed to a summer schedule at work where we only get half hour lunches, but I did walk 4 times for a half hour at lunch over the week and jogged for 30 minutes this past weekend. This is the most that I have worked out in a week since before I got pregnant with Jack.

  • Clean the toilet (it’s almost too gross to even look at so I don’t know how I am going to do this) -- Done! I can't even begin to tell you how icky this was...yes, I just said icky. I have started using that word a lot since becoming a mom.

  • Read a few chapters in the book that I am reading that I have had for over a month now -- Not completed. I guess it's an indication of how good the book has been so far. Obviously not enough for me to be dying to read it.

So, I guess, except for the toilet cleaning, I didn't really reach all of my goals completely, but did much better on the things that I am looking to achieve. I'm pretty proud of myself for just working on these things.

I will post another set of goals next week.

No comments: