Wednesday, May 13, 2009

8 Things Tag

While I wasn't tagged myself, I found this on another blog and thought it would be fun to do!

8 things I am looking forward to

  • Seeing Jack when I get home from work
  • Memorial Day weekend when my sister Jen comes to visit
  • Giving my niece Maddie her b-day gift (she’ll be 3!) Memorial Day weekend
  • Learning who will make it to the final two on American Idol tonight
  • My mother in laws visit in June
  • The BBQ we are having at our house in June
  • So you Think you Can dance starting soon
  • The weekend!
8 things I did yesterday

  • Worked
  • Took a walk at lunch
  • Went to the grocery store
  • Played with Jack
  • Had a stupid argument with my husband
  • Looked over the cost of switching to DirectTV (fun huh)
  • Watched American Idol
  • Dishes


8 things I wish I could do

  • Play guitar well
  • See my niece Maddie more often
  • Stop eating so many sweets
  • Relax!
  • Write well
  • Take a trip out of the country this year (not going to happen with the baby)
  • Put more money away
  • Exercise more
8 things I watch on TV

  • American Idol
  • 30 Rock
  • Real Housewives
  • Survivor
  • Lost
  • General Hospital
  • Dancing with the Stars
  • The Office

No comments: