Friday, May 15, 2009

Wish List


We are currently looking into getting a new camera…one that takes higher quality pictures yet is still easy for an amateur like me to use (and not as expensive as a professional camera). I have wanted to learn a little more on photography for a while now (especially since I would like to start taking more pictures of Jack). This is the one that I think I want:


Canon PowerShot SX110 IS


It seems to have all of the features that I am looking for at a great price: a good zoom, slow lag time between taking pictures, a large LCD screen, advanced picture improving technology and seems to produce great looking photos. All of the reviews I have read have been very good too. I think we will pull the trigger really soon and get this. We have a tendency to be a little indecisive with these things as we don’t want to end up wishing we had bought something different, but I definitely want a new camera soon and this one looks to be like it will be perfect. If anyone out there in blog land has used this camera before and has any opinions, let me know what you think.

No comments: