Thursday, May 28, 2009

Switch Flops














Has anyone tried anything like these switch flops??? It's one flip flop in which you can have many interchangeable straps (using Velcro), therefore getting many different styles of shoes in just one shoe. An older sister informed me of their existence as I was oblivious that there was anything like this.

I am originally from California and I live in my flip flops (even wearing them in rain and snow). I think this is a great idea! I tend to wear the same boring black flip flops all of the time and this would make flip flop wearing much more stylish (and boy, could I use more style). On this web site switch flops by Lindsay Phillips the base of the flip flop averages between $35-$50 and the straps, about $12 each, which is not too bad. I don't know why somebody didn't think of this a long time ago or why I didn't know about this sooner.

No comments: