Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Bachelorette



So, I know a lot of people swore off the Bachelor due to last seasons debacle, but I can't help but watch this show. I loved Jillian, and at the time, hoped she would be the one that Jason chose (thank god that she wasn't). She's got a great, bubbly personality and seems to be pretty intelligent. I was glad that she was chosen as the next Bachelorette.


After watching the season premiere last night, this is my favorite guy so far:



Kiptyn


I try to watch the previews for the upcoming season closely to see who might still be there at the end, but couldn't tell if Kiptyn looked to be one of them. He seems to be pretty low key and real and he's my pick so far. There are a few other guys that could be potentially cool, but I will have to keep watching to see if I start to like anyone else more.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Watching the Bachelorette RIGHT NOW!! I will have to try and figure out who is my fav guy! The first night is always so hard!! I think we are alike when it comes to TV and reality SHOWS!