Thursday, May 14, 2009

GOALS

This idea came from another blog I like reading. I need to set more goals on a short term basis now because it feels like I wouldn’t be able to grasp my head around and be able to get started on any long term goals for a little while:

Here are the rules:

  • Set a goal for the week and post it in your blog.
  • Write about your progress on your blog next week.

So...my goals for the week...

  1. Drink at least 60 oz of water every day (this used to be easy for me but for some reason I haven’t done it since Jack’s arrival)
  2. Walk for an hour at least 3 times at lunchtime over the next week and at least an hour (either with Jack or on the treadmill) over the weekend
  3. Clean the toilet (it’s almost too gross to even look at so I don’t know how I am going to do this)
  4. Read a few chapters in the book that I am reading that I have had for over a month now

I will let you know how it goes in a week.

No comments: