Tuesday, June 2, 2009

He's Growing Up


So, we bought a highchair for Jack this weekend and put him in it for the first time last night. We have not started feeding him anything else but his formula yet, but probably will be starting soon and I had a coupon for 15% off highchairs and thought that I would take the chance to use that. He seemed to like it and it was nice for me because it was easier for him to sit up and I didn't have to keep adjusting his position like I do when he is in his bobby pillow. And, lately when he is in the bobby pillow, he tries to sit straight up and ends up hunched over, so this is much better.


I cannot believe how big he is getting and how he is becoming more like a little boy every day. It's fun to watch, but makes me sad. I know that everything is going by so fast and that I will miss the baby stage when it's gone (although I do like that he is gaining more independence...it makes it easier for me).
I'm pretty sure that Jack is going to love when he starts getting to use this highchair for its intended purpose....food! He loves to eat as you can tell.

No comments: