Thursday, June 11, 2009

So I Know I Can't Dance Like These Guys/Gals

I have mentioned before that I have a reality TV addiction and I was so happy last night because it was finally time for the top 20 couples to dance on So You Think You Can Dance. I absolutely love this show and last night proved why. It looks like there are going to be many fantastic dancers this season. I wish I could dance the way they do and while I have rhythm, these people blow me away.
As of last night, I think my favorite couple is this one:


Evan

Randi

I have liked Evan all through the auditions. He is so cute...and Randi is too.

I also like the couple of Melissa (the oldest contestant at 29 - yay us old people!!!) and Ade. They both look really strong.

I'm not really sure who will go all the way this year as most of them are great.

We will get to see who the first couple to go home is tonight. Anybody have any guesses of who it will be???

No comments: