Sunday, June 7, 2009

Saturday's BBQ

We had a great time at the BBQ at our house this weekend. It was good to see friends that we haven't seen in a while and introduce them to Jack, the weather was pretty nice and the food was great (thanks to me and my husband who was on the grill). Here are some pictures of the bean dip and chocolate chip cheesecake dip that I mentioned in a previous post. I made a lot and there were leftovers. More for me!!!






I also made some cheesecake bars that turned out really well.



Man, I love to eat!

Here are some pictures from the BBQ:

There were a ton of mosquitoes flying around and my legs were getting destroyed until I found some bug spray. This year has been really bad in terms of mosquitoes, ants, and other creepy bugs due to the heavy rains. We had to break out all of the citronella candles...even they didn't help much.



























Jack's "nanny" (Auntie Jen) brought him to my work last Friday and I took him around to show him off (and he smiled and flirted with all of the girls - daddy would be proud). We then went and met daddy for lunch at the Taco Mac by his work. After lunch, daddy took him around his work, so he had a busy day. Here are some pics from Taco Mac. Jack does so well in restaurants. I think he's fascinated by all of the noise, so he doesn't get fussy.


1 comment:

Consuelo? said...

Hi very nice blog, I love it, nice colors, I hate mosquitoes too I use OFF CREAM and it works try find it, and it smell nice for us and bad for them, hahaha, You have a beautiful family, Keep going, hugs