Friday, June 5, 2009

National Doughnut Day!


Now this is a holiday I can really celebrate!

It's National Doughnut Day everyone and to whoever created this day, I applaud you. I did not know about this until today when I opened up my browser to MSN and it gave me the best news. I will put this on my calendar and make sure that my family and I celebrate every year.

I love doughnuts. Unfortunately, there are no mom and pop doughnut shops around my current home like there used to be growing up and those were the best. There are some chains a relatively close distance from my home, and those are still great. What's even greater, to celebrate National Doughnut Day, Dunkin’ Donuts is offering a free donut with any beverage purchase today only (participation may vary). I just very well may have to go celebrate with them!

And so, in closing, I wish everyone a Happy National Doughnut Day!!!

No comments: